Problems with printing

warder01

I have been using Nitro Pro 11 for the last 12 mths, with no real problems until approx one month ago.  I go to print a pdf document and it will sometimes stall/freeze/stop spooling at 1% and won't go any further.  I have to hard shut down the program, however this still doesn't fix the problem, and it will stop at 1% again.  However, it won't do it for the next document.

Anyone got any ideas...??  Cheers!

BTW, I have tried to get assistance through Nitro and cleverbridge, but they maintain they can't help...

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @warder01,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you, what build of Nitro Pro are you working with? You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab (format is 12.X.X.X, e.g. 12.0.0.112) or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features.

Also, could you please provide the affected PDF file so we could replicate the issue on our end?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• 3 weeks later...
Jeremy E Kaslow

Having the similar problem printing for Nitro Pro 12.6.1.298 using Windows 10 Pro for about 4-6 weeks.  Prints only 1 page of a multi-page PDF and is not always 1st page or second page.  Occurs with all printers that i have installed (HP laserjet P1102W, Canon, Sharp, Xerox both on my home and work network) despite updating all printer drivers.  Have done all of the above (re-install, clean-up utility, etc.) without any difference.  Could be a windows 10 Pro automatic update change?  Does not occur with Adobe Reader or other programs.Again -  my issue began about the same time.  See other response.  Windows 10 update issue and NitroPro compatibility?

Hi AllainU...

I am running Windows 10 home (and have done since using Nitro).  The build number is 11.0.8.470.  I have located the offending file... how do I attach it (insert other media won't let me - I have had to redact some of it, but it still won't print...)

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Jeremy E Kaslow,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To further assist you with your concern, I created a support ticket on your behalf.

I will wait for your response through the support case.

Cheers!

Archived