Fillable pdf problem

eagan

I used a fillable pdf and input all the fields and saved it and was ok for a while 

Then as worked thru rest of the form after saving the pdf,  some of the highlighted fields that were filled out

were blank and some other fields had other info from other lines placed there. What a disaster, I ended up using a free adobe reader

to fill the forms without an issue. There was info on lines that were not suppose to be and came from other areas of the form . Also usually on this fillable

form you type in the tel no with no spaces and when populate when fill in the dashes and spaces like  212 - 123 but when used nitro they

showed up like 212123 and did not auto fill the spaced and dashes.

This s/be rectified or maybe someone could advise how to use for fillable forms as there a few govt forms that are fillable and would be nice to use the 

Nitro as the default instead of filling part way and having to redo using adobe.

Thx

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @eagan,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the following?:
-Nitro Pro build you're working with (format is 12.X.X.X, e.g. 12.0.0.112). You can find these out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab
-A sample file (with sensitive information extracted) so I can replicate it on my end

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Michael C,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the following?:
-Nitro Pro build you're working with (format is 12.X.X.X, e.g. 12.0.0.112). You can find these out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab
-A sample file (with sensitive information extracted) so I can replicate it on my end

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Archived