Question regarding barcodes

proffesor

Hello everyone,

We are looking for a barcode generator for our company and I find Nitro as the best candidate. Unfortunately I can not email anyone from sales because their system wont accept my emails and sales people wont answer any of my questions. I only get generated email with pricing..

I will just repost what I asked from sales:

We are looking for a way to automate our work with invoices in our work environment. Let's get a little closer to what we need. The document does need to get a BARCODE / QRcode automatically, eg using a script, can it be done? Invoices are sent to us by suppliers in digital form and some of it have multiple pages. That's why we'd like a single barcode for multiple-page PDF. We also need to automatically save the file to a predefined path after inserting the barcode into PDF, and have a barcode number in the name of the file. I actually think that your NITRO could be the best thing for us.

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section.
Thank you for any answer,

Best regards,

Tomas Pavelka

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi @proffesor Tomas,

Thanks for posting on our Community Forums!

We do have a Barcode tool that will let you create QR, PDF417 and Data Matrix codes but must be applied manually. To know more, kindly visit this link:

http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/bar code/000001681

22 hours ago, proffesor said:

We also need to automatically save the file to a predefined path after inserting the barcode into PDF, and have a barcode number in the name of the file.

I'm afraid this is not possible at the moment.

Feel free to download the Nitro 14-day trial here: https://www.gonitro.com/pro/try 

I hope this helps. 

Cheers.

Hi @Kelvin V.,

Thank you for information. Is there any way to have some pop up dialog asking for value? I mean when I manually put barcode anywhere it should ask what value the barcode should have.

Best regards,

Tomas

Archived