Need to Speak with Sales

Tactical Techs

Tactical Techs

I have sent a week trying to contact someone in sales. Waste of time. I purchased many licesnes in 2017 and towards the end of the year spoke with tech support and they combined all my licenses into 1 which is great. Now I am trying to upgrade that to the new version as well as increase the number and Im not sure if I should stick with the basic or change to business or enterprise. I have filled out sales request forms and tech support forms and called their third party answer service and emailed them and nothing. Why so difficult?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Tactical Techs,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please send me a private message and provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro you want to upgrade to the new version and increase the number of activation?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Tactical Techs

Nitro Pro 11 I believe. We had purchased many licenses over time and then at some point they took all of them added them up and gave us this new license that works for 25 licenses I believe - 23460x-xxxxxx-xxxxxx

Now Im trying to get a license that is good for 30 licenses and trying to speak to someone to figure out what type I Should buy and what are the costs and benefits etc

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Tactical Techs,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To further assist you with your concern, I created a support ticket on your behalf.

I will wait for your response through the support case.

Cheers!

Archived