MikeLiggins

Not able to make Microsoft Doc. into a PDF

MikeLiggins

Hello there,

I am working with Nitro 10 Pro, I'm trying to assist someone with getting their Microsoft Docs. turned into PDF files with Nitro, but I am getting the error message "nitro pdf the creation process encountered an error, and failed to create the pdf file". Doing some research on this error, I have tried the following. Tried to restart the computer, uninstalled/reinstalled Nitro, repaired Nitro, went into Nitro>Help>NitroPDFSupportTools>PDFCreation and made sure all boxes were checked and updated. I also tried going into the Microsoft Doc. and clicking create PDF from there but I get the error "Unknown error has occurred". I have tried turning other Docs. into PDFs and I get the same message for each one, so I'm at a loss. If anyone who's had similar problems could help me out that would be amazing!

AllainU

Hello @MikeLiggins,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Before continuing, I should let you know that we no longer support Nitro Pro 10 or older. It has been discontinued as documented in our Sunset Policy: https://www.gonitro.com/support/sunset-policy

As a courtesy and in order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please send me a private message and provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro 10?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

MikeLiggins

Sorry about that, I was trying to edit the Post but it wouldn't let me. We are actually Using Nitro Pro 11.

AllainU

Hello @MikeLiggins,

Thanks for your response.

In that case, please send me a private message and provide the Nitro Pro 11 serial number.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

MikeLiggins

Hello @AllainU,

I believe I sent over the Serial number, but I'm not sure if the message went through, or where to view them.