Toolbar icons low res; toolbar text high res

williamcook

I have Windows 10 and have just purchased Nitro Pro 12. I can either get the text items high res or the toolbar icons high res. But, if icons are high res, the text is low res. If the text is high res, the icons are low res. And, the option in Win 10 High DPI settings where the application runs in high res gives low res icons and high res text. So, is there an option where the text and icons are high res? I have never seen an application act this way.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @williamcook,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

On my behalf of Nitro, my apologies for the issue you're experiencing as this shouldn't be it's correct behavior.

To troubleshoot, I recommend that you repair your Nitro Pro via the Control Panel > Programs and Features. Please reboot your computer before and after running this repair to ensure that there are no ties to Nitro still active in the background. You may refer to this article: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/repair/000001641

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Well, I tried the repair. Still the same - I get the text items high res with low res icons. Now, I am running my monitor at 125% scale. And, if I change to 100% scaling, the icons and text are both high res. But, other software that I have and run in high DPI mode with monitor at 125% scaling do make the adjustment. Nitro Pro doesn't.

Any more suggestions?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @williamcook,

Thanks for your response and patience.

To further assist you with your concern, I created a support ticket on your behalf.

I will wait for your response through the support case.

Cheers!

Archived