Converting pdf form to fillable in Nitro.

DrJean

I have a form that was created in Word.  I want my staff to be able to access it and fill it out online.  How do I convert it from a word form to a fillable pdf in Nitro?  HELP!

Thank you for the link. But once a form is created, how can I pull information from a spreadsheet to auto fill the form? I need 1 form filled out for each employee, with data pulled from an excel spreadsheet.  Is this possible in Nitro? 

Hello,

I have created a fillable form using Nitro Pro.  Now that I have the form, how do I go about importing information to fill the form? Is this a function that Nitro Pro can perform??

• Power User
Steven Zakulec

There's no good way to do this- you'll want to find someone's Javascript that does this for Adobe, and hope that it works for Nitro.  If some of the information is the same for everything, you can use the export button under the Forms tab to create an FDF file, which contains the form fields & the answers.  You could then import that into blank copies of the PDF and avoid re-typing those sections.

There might be a tool out there that creates an FDF file from your Excel sheet, but I'm just guessing here.

Archived