JFR

Nitro Pro 11 will not istall

AllainU

Hello @Linder & Goetz,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to better assist you, are you installing Nitro Pro 11 or Nitro Pro 12?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Linder & Goetz

@AllainU We are trying to install Nitro Pro 11

Edited by Linder & Goetz

AllainU

Hello @Linder & Goetz,

Thanks for your response and patience.

To further assist you with your concern, I created a support ticket on your behalf.

I will wait for your response through the support case.

Cheers!

Dina

I'm having the same problem.  I purchased a new copy of Nitro Pro 11 (used to have NP 6 on older laptop) and I've tried all these debugging steps and it simply won't install.

What is the problem here?  Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 10.  I should not have to uninstall all my programs to make this one work.

Never had this problem with Nitro PDF 6, but I could not locate the ID Numbers for my program on the old laptop so could not transfer it.

AllainU

Hello @Dina,

I have checked our system using your email address 'dlbiblin@comcast.net' but didn't find any records.

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please send me a private message and provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro 11?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

dcmr

I also have the same problem: Failing to install Nitro 11.

I tried all steps in this thread, but Nitro Pro 11 Setup Wizard complaints that it "ended prematurely".

Please help.

dsindler

Please help, I have switched to a new computer and when installing Nitro Pro 11 I get this message "nitro pro setup wizard has failed" I am starting to get angry, it should not be this difficult to switch to a new computer, with the same Operating System, I have Windows 10

dsindler

I too cannot get Nitro Pro 11 to install, I get this error message.........nitro pro setup wizard has failed, I have tried all of the steps above, please do not repeat the same answers, none of the above worked

AllainU

Hello @dsindler,

To further assist you with your concern, I created a support ticket on your behalf.

I will wait for your response through the support case.

Cheers!

AllainU

Hello @dcmr,

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please send me a private message and provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro 11?

Dina

Has anybody received a solution to this problem yet?  It seems to be rampant and I'm discouraged about updating my Nitro Pro 6 to a newer program on my new computer.

I'm also unable to move my existing Nitro Pro 6 (which worked just fine on Windows 7) to my new laptop for fear I'll never get it back to my old laptop if I have to uninstall it there.

Help!

Dina

AllainU

Hello @Dina,

I trust you're doing great today!

I just replied to your private message.

Cheers!