Intermittent Freeze/Fuzzy & Can't Install Update

bigjoec

Hello,

I'm on Nitro 11.0.7.425.

I've been having the intermittent freeze/fuzzy problem since early 2018. I don't use Nitro that often, so was hoping it would resolve itself, but it hasn't. I found a thread that describes my issue exactly ( https://community.gonitro.com/topic/4817-intermittent-freezefuzzy/ ). I tried to follow the steps there, but I can't install the current version of Nitro 11 because getting the "Nitro Pro Setup Wizard Has Failed" error. I then tried uninstalling so I could start fresh, but still got the same error.

So then I looked that up, and found a thread on that issue ( https://community.gonitro.com/topic/4739-nitro-pro-setup-wizard-has-failed/ ). I followed the steps in the recommended Knowledge Base article, and each step seemed to complete correctly. But still when I try to run the uninstaller, I get the "Nitro Pro Setup Wizard Has Failed" error.

So now I'm stuck. And extremely disappointed with a piece of software I bought for over $100, purely for the purpose of making my personal life easier on tasks I perform rarely but wanted a simplified workflow for when I do have to perform them (rather than patching together the functionality from all the PDF freeware out there, including the free version of Nitro PDF that I had used as my PDF doc-signer for years). The hours I've spent on this today have wasted more time than this software could ever hope to save me, so purchasing Nitro is already clearly a bust. But please help me salvage what I can.

Best,

Joe

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @bigjoec,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To further assist you with your concern, I created a support ticket on your behalf.

I will wait for your response through the support case.

Cheers!

Archived