Priniting sometimes cuts a lot of the page out

MikeLiggins

Hello,

I'm looking to figure out why sometimes when trying to print a PDF, the print job comes out cut in some places. This happens every now and then, but our IT staff have yet to find a solution. We have messed with just about every setting for printing that we can, but still no luck. At first we thought it was the printer, but this happens to multiple users at different locations. When looking at the print job right before you click print, it looks perfectly fine, if anyone could assist me I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you!

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @MikeLiggins,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please send me a private message and provide the following?:
-The Nitro Pro build (format is 12.X.X.X, e.g. 12.0.0.112) your users are working with. You can find these out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab
-Are they printing to a physical printer or shared printer? Does it have the latest software / driver installed? What is the make / model of your printer?
-Is the same issue also present with other physical printers?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Archived