Jump to content

Upgrade purchased


Trent Watford
 Share

Recommended Posts

Trent Watford

I was working with a customer who I had suggested NitroPro and he installed in on a SurfacePro, he really likes it. He has purchased a new SurfacePro 6 and wanted me to transfer the license to the new computer. I downloaded NitroPro 11 from the support page but every time I try to install it it runs the download then fails to install. Both computers are running Windows 10.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Official Nitronaut

Hello @MyTechHelper,

Thanks for posting here!

While each case is different there are a few suggestions that the you can perform to rectify this issue: 

1. Clear the Temp folder. 
2. Use the clean-up utility and/or the Microsoft Fix-It tool. 
3. Reboot the machine. 
4. Manually check for left over registries from Nitro Pro. 

Then try reinstalling Nitro Pro. If that does not help, you can go this page for other suggestions: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/wizard/000003265

I hope that helps!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/3/2019 at 10:23 AM, Leslie V. said:

Hello @MyTechHelper,

Thanks for posting here!

While each case is different there are a few suggestions that the you can perform to rectify this issue: 

1. Clear the Temp folder. 
2. Use the clean-up utility and/or the Microsoft Fix-It tool. 
3. Reboot the machine. 
4. Manually check for left over registries from Nitro Pro. 

Then try reinstalling Nitro Pro. If that does not help, you can go this page for other suggestions: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/wizard/000003265

I hope that helps!

I am having the same issue.  I downloaded Nitro Pro 12 on two different, Windows 10 64-bit machines and had the same problem on both.  The installation seems to finish, Nitro Pro shows up on my machine, but when I open it a static image appears that I cannot interactive with in any way.  Nitro is THE WORST!! I cannot believe of all the PDF editors, I chose this one with ZERO customer service.  I am following these laborious directions above and will keep my fingers crossed that it works, but I am not holding out hope. My plan is to tell EVERYONE I know to avoid Nitro.  What kind of a product can't be downloaded and installed without having to do the above steps.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Official Nitronaut

Hello @Stephanie H,

Thanks for reaching out to us! And I apologize for the inconvenience.

I was looking for your account using the email address that you provided but I couldn't find it.

Can you please send it via direct message to me? I'd like to create a support ticket on your behalf so we can assist you directly.

Cheers!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Bob R,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To further assist you with your concern, I created a support ticket on your behalf.

I will wait for your response through the support case.

Cheers!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/8/2019 at 8:40 AM, Leslie V. said:

Hello @Stephanie H,

Thanks for reaching out to us! And I apologize for the inconvenience.

I was looking for your account using the email address that you provided but I couldn't find it.

Can you please send it via direct message to me? I'd like to create a support ticket on your behalf so we can assist you directly.

Cheers!

Hello, 

The email I used when I purchased Nitro was s.a.hoban@gmail.com.  I hope you can help me.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, AllainU said:

Hello @Bob R,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To further assist you with your concern, I created a support ticket on your behalf.

I will wait for your response through the support case.

Cheers!

Thank you for doing that Bob, but I haven't received anything from Nitro. No ticket information etc.  Any idea when help is coming?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Stephanie H,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To further assist you with your concern, I created a support ticket on your behalf.

I will wait for your response through the support case.

Cheers!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.