Tss

Nitro Pro on Terminal Server

Tss

Hello.

I would like to know if it is possible to (example) buy 3 Individual Nitro Pro licenses and install Nitro Pro on a Terminal Server, for the 3 individual users to use?

AllainU

Hello @Tss,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the following?:
-Is your server PHYSICAL machine or VIRTUALIZED using e.g. XenServer of VMware?
-Is the server's operating system installed NORMALLY or STREAMED using e.g. Citrix Provisioning Services or Machine Creation Services or Standard Microsoft Remote Desktop Server?
-Is Nitro Pro will be installed on the server NORMALLY or STREAMED using e.g. App-V or ThinApp?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Edited by AllainU

Tss

Hi @AllainU

Thank you for your reply.

- The server is virtual in VMWare. It's a Terminal server.
- There are multiple thin clients and also some RDP sessions connectiong to the server. Windows Server 2012 R2 is installed.
- It is the plan to install Nitro Pro normally on the server and apply a single-user license to each user who needs it.

If you need additional info please don't hesitate to ask.

AllainU

Hello @Tss,

Thank you for getting back to me and for providing these information.

I highly suggest filling-up this form to contact our Sales team https://www.gonitro.com/contact-sales to purchase Nitro Pro with a different license-model that works well with your virtual setup. 

Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and I hope this helps!

Tss

Hi @AllainU

I already did that. The answer i got back was that volume licensing starts at 11 users.
That Is why I ask here if it is possible to buy 3 single-user Nitro Pro licenses, and apply them separately for each user on a VM Terminal server.

What to do when you want to use Nitro Pro on a terminal server, but have less then 11 users?