Error Code 401

djskipz

I'm getting a system error - Error 401 and my versions Nitro Pro 10 says I need to activate it, although I've been a 'member since' 9/21/15.   On my account summary page, it says my plan is inactive and I need to buy it now.   My last payment was 9/21/16 and the next should be 9/21/17.  I submitted a ticket twice within the past week with no response.

Please advise.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut

Hello djskipz,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

We will be in touch through that support case we opened for you.

Cheers!

NOTE: I searched for the support cases that you submitted, but couldn't find any, did you use a different email address or name? There unfortunately is no cases under the name and email address you used here.

• 1 year later...
Donald Liberatore

I have the latest Nitro Pro and this AM i got the same Error Code 401.  

My Nitro is uptodate and been active for many years, now I'm getting this code.

What's going on???

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Donald Liberatore,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I recommend that you repair your Nitro Pro via the Control Panel > Programs and Features. Please reboot your computer before and after running this repair to ensure that there are no ties to Nitro still active in the background. You may refer to this article: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/repair/000001641

If that did not help and in order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the following?:

-Nitro Pro build (format is 12.X.X.X, e.g. 12.0.0.112). You can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features for this build.
-Is this a new issue or has it occurred since after installing Nitro Pro? Any changes you're aware of before this happened like installing Windows Updates?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Archived