Re-using a template

Gil J

I saved a document as a template. It had one recipient for signature.

When I go back to use the template for a new document/signature request, I cannot add additional recipients. There is a single, blank signer at the left margin into which I can put a new name and email, but no provision for adding more signers.

Is this the intended behavior? 

Is there any way to be able to use the form over and over, but have flexibility in how many signers exist in each new document created from the template?

On 1/18/2019 at 3:40 PM, Gil J said:

I saved a document as a template. It had one recipient for signature.

When I go back to use the template for a new document/signature request, I cannot add additional recipients. There is a single, blank signer at the left margin into which I can put a new name and email, but no provision for adding more signers.

Is this the intended behavior? 

Is there any way to be able to use the form over and over, but have flexibility in how many signers exist in each new document created from the template?

Anyone?

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi @Gil J,

Thanks for posting on our Community Forums!

Yes, this is the intended behavior. You will need to save a new document as another template with the desired number of recipients.

If you'll use a multi-recipient template, please make sure that you provide a valid email address for all recipients of the template.

I hope this helps.

Cheers!

lack of recipients.jpg

Thanks for that clarification.

I would hope Nitro would consider a different, or at least an alternate, behavior. I have a form for a template that I use repeatedly, but with different recipients each time.

Archived