Installng Nitro 11

Adir Schneider

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Adir Schneider,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

What is the error message that prevents you from installing Nitro Pro 11? 
Could you please provide a screenshot so we can assist you further?

Please refer to this link on how to take a screenshot. 

Moving to new laptop, I installed Nitro Pro 12 demo but realized my license was for Nitro Pro 11.  Uninstalled 12,  installed 11 but get the following error. "Nitro Pro Setup Wizard ended prematurely. 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Adir Schneider

Please run the Nitro Pro 11 msi installer using the following CMD command so it can generate an installation log. 

These are the steps:

1. Copy the Nitro Pro 11 installer on your local C drive. 
2. Run CMD in administrator mode.
3. Run the command below:

msiexec /i "C:\nitro_pro11_ba_x64.msi" /l*v "C:\log.txt"

Note: The above command will run the msi installer and create a log file log.txt.

4. As soon as the installation ends with same error message, go to your local C drive then send the log.txt file through private message

In addition, could you please tell if you have purchased the Microsoft Office through Microsoft Marketplace?

Kind Regards,

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @gal @medicahllc ,

Please download the Nitro Pro 11 msi installer (see download link below) and follow the steps mentioned on the above post (ensure to send the log.txt file through private message

Nitro Pro 11 32bit
Nitro Pro 11 64bit

Kindly confirm as well if you have purchased the Microsoft Office through Microsoft Marketplace.

Kind Regards,

Adir Schneider

@Reymund G.

This isn't work and I am trying to reach someone who can help me for weeks and I don't have time to deal with this.

I don't understand why it have to be so complicated??

I paid 200$ for this software and I am using it on a daily base ! 

Such a bad experience !!!

Tried the link but Nitro Pro Setup Wizard ended prematurely....

No I did not purchase MS Office via the marketplace. I accepted the pre-installed versions of word, excel PP etc. on the new laptop and validated my license with my MS credentials. 

Nitro 12 Demo installs fine but it is blocking the install of 11

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Adir Schneider,

My apologies for the inconvenience. 
The steps provided from previous post is to run the msi installation through the command line and generate an installation log file. The log file will help me investigate what is causing the installation issue. 

A ticket has been created on your behalf to further assist you on this issue. 
I will wait for your response through the support case.

Kind Regards,

I am having the exact same problem - very frustrated after spending 2 days trying to re-install Nitro 11 on the same computer after resetting Windows 10. PLEASE HELP!!! 

Hi, I am having this same issue with Nitro 11. I have attempted to download via the web link, and after the "Download" bar gets to green 100% and it starts "Installation", it says the Setup Wizard failed. I tried using this link provided above for the .msi file....same issue, it fails during installation. I tried following the instructions for the CMD line and a popup comes up but it doesn't try installing....it is some other Windows Installer screen with some instructions and just an option to hit OK to close the window....it doesn't create any kind of .txt file in the 😄 drive. I need help, I desperately need Nitro Pro 11 on my new laptop.

Hey all,

I had the same issue a few months back. I changed the path of the install to something slightly different and it worked. I am not a moderator and not sure if this will work for everyone. This is just what I tried. The path that worked for me was "C:\Program Files\Nitro"

Hope this works!

Thanks,

Brandon

No response whatsoever after following all instructions and sending a direct message over a week ago. The (lack of) customer service makes Nitro literally unusable and I have had to set up an Adobe account, which will of course charge monthly but actually works. It's not a game, I actually need a PDF editor every day for my business...

If anyone wants to use my two Nitro 11 licences and has the patience to deal with this nonsense, please message me and I will send them for free - they should at least be used by somebody ;)

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @gal,

My apologies for I have missed your private message. Please see my response to your message regarding what I have found from the installation log file and how to proceed from there. 

Kind Regards,

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Naz @Salvatore,

A ticket has been created on your behalf to further assist you on this issue. 
I will wait for your response through the support case.

Kind Regards,

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @medicahllc,

Were you able to check if the installation created a log file after running the command line to install Nitro Pro 11? 
If yes, please send the log file along with your Nitro Pro 11 serial number through private message. 

Kind Regards,

Hi,

When attempting to install this for one of my clients, I receive an error stating that the installation fails immediately.

Please contact me to assist with resolution

• 3 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hello @Go Systems,

I believe a case has been submitted for you and I am already working on it. 
Please reply to the support ticket for better case handling.

Looking forward to work with you. 

Cheers!

Archived