Nitro doesn't print all the pages

Renee

I am running Nitro Pro 11 and using Windows 7. When I try to print a 1 page pdf, nothing prints.  When I print a multiple page pdf, only the last page will print.  When I try to print to Nitro Pro from QuickBooks, it only prints the last page.  This just started and I have not changed anything on my computer, except maybe a Windows update.  From the Control Panel, I ran the Nitro repair 2x; still same issue.

Thank you.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Renee,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the following?:
-The Nitro Pro build (format is 11.X.X.X, e.g. 11.0.7.411). You can find these out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab
-Does this happen with every file? If it's a single file, please send us the sample file (with sensitive information extracted) so I can replicate it on my end
-Where are the files saved (local, a shared drive or an external drive) when you’re trying to print? Can you check if you have the same issue when the file is saved locally?
-Are you printing to PDF or to a physical printer? If physical printer, is it physically connected to your machine or it is a network/shared printer? Does it have the latest software / driver installed? What is the make / model of your printer?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

I guess I don't need help at this time. I had to get a pdf program working so I uninstalled Nitro on this computer and I am temporarily using another pdf program.  I will be moving this Nitro subscription to a new computer I just purchased.  Hopefully it works with Windows 10. thank you.

Archived