8 Licenses activated, 7 installed

it@synchron

Hey Support-Team, 

we have an issue with our license which is activated on more PCs than the software is installed on. From our consultant we have an overwiev with the Computer IDs where the licenses are activated and there is an ID with 00000000000000000000000, which seems not to be a valid ID. I would request to deactivate that license so we can activate it on the 8th installation. 

Best regards, 

Daniel

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @it@synchron,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please send me a private message and provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @it@synchron,

Thanks for your message.

I just made an adjustment on your license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and I hope this helps!

Hello @AllainU, 

unfortunately nothing has changed and the 8 licenses are still activated and I still get the error-message on my 8th installation. 

Best regards.

Hello AllainU, 

unfortunately I cannot test the activation this week anymore but it looks promising in the "solve activation issues" section of the nitro website. I will let you know immediately on monday. 

Thanks in advance and have a nice weekend,

Daniel

2 hours ago, AllainU said:

Hello @it@synchron,

Thanks for this information.

Another change has been made so please try activating again.

Cheers!

Archived