Permissions

N Pontier

Every time I open a pdf, I get the message "do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device".  I am only getting this using Nitro Pro.  Suggestions?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Nancey,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please send me a private message and provide the following?:
-The sample file (with sensitive information extracted) you are working with so I can replicate it on my end
-Support Tools file from the affected machine. Note that if the tool is not found in Help tab, you will need to go to the installation folder of Nitro Pro and open NitroPDFSupportTools.exe: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/support tools/000001594

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• 2 weeks later...

I am unable to open documents in Nitro - I am seeing only a gray screen.  When I try to open from that screen, Nitro does not see my network.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled with no success.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Nancey,

Thanks for your patience and for this information.

Kindly try these steps to further troubleshoot this issue:
1) Focus on Nitro Pro by clicking on it on the Task-bar. 
2) Press the Windows key + Left/Right arrow until Nitro Pro appears.

If above steps didn't help, please provide me with the following:
-What build of Nitro Pro are you working with? You can find this out by going to Control Panel > Programs and Features
-Are you having problems opening any PDF files using below workflows:
a. Double-clicking the file
b. Right-clicking and selecting Open
c. While Nitro Pro is open, drag-dropping any PDF files into the application
-Where are the files saved (local, a shared drive or an external drive) when you’re trying to convert? Can you check if you have the same issue when the file is saved locally?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Nancey

Thank you for your patience.

To further assist you with your concern, I created a support ticket on your behalf.

I will wait for your response through the support case.

Cheers!

Archived