Constant Issues

RBoetger

I am so frustrated with this product.  First I can't print my Serpentine Font. I had to install Nitro Pro 10 print driver.

I can't seem to print a web page to a PDF.  Now I am trying to scan 20 pages and after the scan Nitro fails to create a PDF.  What good is this new version.  

How do I get it fixed?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @RBoetger,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

A support case was created on your behalf to better assist you.

Cheers!

I went to the link you supplied and again I got: Your content will need to be approved by a moderator.  Y

Also there was nothing there except a case was open.

Thanks

Ron

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @RBoetger,

Thanks for your response.

It seems to me you didn't receive the email that I sent you last 9th of August. Kindly check your Spam/Junk folder as sometimes our emails goes there.

If you can't find it anymore, I just sent you another email few minutes ago.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you through the support ticket thread. 

• 5 months later...

1)  Nitro continually looses connection with my scanner.  HP OfficePro 8720.  I have to shut down Nitro and restart in order to scan.

2)  When I finish a scan it scan it asks if the Scan is Complete or I want to scan a second page.  If I click on Scan a Second page - it looses the first scan and only the second page shows up.

3)  Why is the print button at the bottom?  Every time I want to print a PFD I have to page scroll down to get to the print button.  (*&^R%^&*()(*&^%^&*()(*&^%  asinine waste of time!!

Worst piece of garbage I have ever seen!

• Power User
Steven Zakulec

For issue 1 & 2, upgrading to the latest released version might help- https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

For issue 3, there's no good solution to this, just various workarounds.

The simplest workaround is probably putting Batch Print on your Quick Access Toolbar at the top of the screen, and changing the CRTL-P keyboard shortcut to Batch Print, instead of the normal print.

Here's how to change the Quick Access Toolbar (there's a box at the bottom of the screen to change keyboard shortcuts): http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/quick access/000001989

Batch Print uses the older style Windows printer dialogue, and doesn't show you the "Before you print" dialogue.

You do need to remember to check "Include all open PDF documents" to make sure the document you have open gets printed.

I did the update and that helped the one issue of "Scan a Second Page"   The stupid program still looses connection with the HP Printer/Scanner.  You can hear the scanner bar move so it is connected then it stops working.  I have to either exit NITRO and restart it or reboot the computer.  I hope these idiot programmers put the Print button back up top.  Every time this happens all this shit cost production time and aggravation.   

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @RBoetger,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and my apologies for the issues you are experiencing.

A support case was created on your behalf to further assist you.

You will soon hear from us through the support ticket.

Cheers!

Archived