Can't print to Nitro Pro 12

grantg44

Installed Nitro pro 12 about a month ago.  As of yesterday, I cannot print a document to Nitro (word, excel, or Firefox web page).  Dialogue box appears showing that conversion is underway but conversion never occurs;  box freezes and I have to use Task Manager to close it.  This does not remove the file to be printed from the "files to be printed list" in printer properties - this has to be done manually.  

I have done a complete uninstall of version 12.0.0.112 and then a reinstall of 12.6.1.298 (with computer reboot after each) with no change. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @grantg44,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To further troubleshoot, kindly uninstall and reinstall your Nitro PDF Creator. Here are the steps:
1. Close your Nitro Pro and MS Office applications if they're open.
2. Right-click on the Nitro Pro desktop icon and select Run as Administrator.
3. Go to Help tab > Support Tools > PDF Creation tab and click Nitro PDF Creator button. If the tool is not found in Help tab, you will need to go to the installation folder of Nitro Pro and run NitroPDFSupportTools.exe (by default, it is inside C:\Program Files\Nitro\Pro X, where X is the version you have)
4. Installation will be done in the background. Once it's done, you should receive a message 'installation of the printer driver was successful’
5. Click OK > Close.
6. Close your Nitro Pro and open it again to test.

Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and I hope this helps!

Archived