Outlook Archival

Markus

Suggestion

I just signed up with Nitro and would like to be able to take all the emails from a client's file, including attachments and save them to 1 PDF file that includes all the separate emails with access to their attachments. I had this functionality in my old Acrobat 10, but it appears I can't do this in Nitro? It is important to keep all the emails in date order with their attachments attached so if I need to prove to the client what was sent, I can. Is there something I am missing in Nitro or is this a functionality that is planned for the future?

2 replies to this suggestion

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Markus,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

As much as I would like to assist you with your concern, this is not yet possible at the moment. We are always looking to improve Nitro Pro that is why customer’s feedback are important to us.

If you would like to request a change in how Nitro handles Outlook archiving (emails with it's attachments), you can submit the request directly to our Product Team using the link: https://community.gonitro.com/forum/12-product-improvement/

While we cannot guarantee each feature request submitted will be granted, rest assured our development team will be notified through above website and all updates will be available on this page: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

Please check for updates on page above from time to time.

Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and I hope this helps!

Thanks. Turns out Foxit has this functionality and so I will be using that. Feel free to forward my development idea to your product team so they can improve your product.

Archived