Text search function

FLG

Dear user's community,

I am testing NitroPro 12 and I couldn't find the way to 'Search Text' in multiple files in a Folder.

I will be very grateful for any help on how to get access to this function.

Thanks in advance 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @FLG,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Are you trying to use Search function on multiple PDF files opened in Nitro Pro?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Hello Allain,

Thank you for the message.

Actually I am trying to make a text search directly in a Folder containing non-open pdfs. As you certainly know this is a very useful function available in other Pdf creators and Readers.

Is this fucntion available in NitroPro 12? I am using a 14 days free Trial version.

May be you could advice me how to do it?

I'll appreciate very much.

best regards

FLG.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @FLG,

Thanks for your response.

As much as I would like to assist you with your concern, this is not yet possible at the moment. We are always looking to improve Nitro Pro that is why customer’s feedback are important to us.

If you would like to request a change in how Nitro handles searching directly on a folder containing non-open PDFs, you can submit the request directly to our Product Team using the link: https://community.gonitro.com/forum/12-product-improvement/

While we cannot guarantee each feature request submitted will be granted, rest assured our development team will be notified through above website and all updates will be available on this page: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

Please check for updates on page above from time to time.

Thanks for trialing Nitro Pro!

Archived