Unable to print & Unable to convert

Howard Blank

When I try to print to Nitro or convert (Word or Excel), I get the error msg "Occurrence of user-interacted or failed conversion." I am running NitroPro 11.0.3.134 with Windows 10 Pro 64 (build 17134). The printer shows up in my Windows "Printers & scanners - system settings" but when I want to manage that printer it says the printer is not connected. When I try to print and want to change the printer properties to A4 (it is Letter), it always remains Letter. I have updated the Microsoft add-ins. Stranger, prior to updating these add-ins, when I tried to convert a file to pdf, it converted a totally different file and when I repeated the action, each time it was a different file! Since the add-in update, it just gives the error msg noted above. Thanks for your help.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @hjblank,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To better troubleshoot this issue, could you please provide details to the following?:

1. Is the error message "Occurrence of user-interacted or failed conversion" happening to any Word or Excel files that you try to Print to PDF (Print > Nitro PDF Creator)?
2. Please confirm if you are referring to Nitro PDF Creator when managing from Windows' Printers and Scanner but it says printer not connected?
3. It is always helpful to describe your workflow together with the screenshots for troubleshooting reasons.

Lastly, have you tried doing a repair on your Nitro Pro 11.0.3.134? 
If you will consider, I recommend to do a clean uninstall (using cleanup tool) of Nitro Pro then install the latest build of Nitro Pro 11 (11.0.8.470 build).

Kind Regards,

Archived