Print Button Location, wrong location

Joseph G

Hi Nitro Pro 12

If at all possible please consider raising the print Button, I installed the new Nitro Pro 12 Version, it works great, but the print button is still down there below my window, always scrolling down to print is time consuming, Please consider changing this!! I suggest raising the button to the very top left corner.

GrahamRanft
On 6/6/2018 at 6:43 AM, Joseph G said:

Hi Nitro Pro 12

If at all possible please consider raising the print Button, I installed the new Nitro Pro 12 Version, it works great, but the print button is still down there below my window, always scrolling down to print is time consuming, Please consider changing this!! I suggest raising the button to the very top left corner.

Agree +1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Kantharia @GrahamRanft @Joseph G,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

We are aware of this and this has been raised a few times. We do not have any updates yet whether this will be changed or when that will happen.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us, if you or one of your users identify an area where we can improve upon. You can always drop your suggestions here: Product Improvement Suggestion Page

Cheers!

• 1 month later...

Not only should the print button be moved to the top, but the "Before you print..." area should be removed or relocated elsewhere.  99% of my PDF activity is view, print, view, print and the button placement and this "features ad" hampers productivity.  Bad design, guys.  Please fix ASAP.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Robert L,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

The 'Before you print' notifications cannot be turned off or swapped to the Print button.

Fully opening the program on the users system will allow them to print without having to scroll down.

At the moment, there are no plans to change this item in the near future.

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

• 5 months later...

Hi Nitro Pro 12

Your software is great in many ways, but there is one thing that would be very nice and lots more conveneint, that is the location of the (print button) in Nitro Pro 12 print window.

if at all possible could you do an upgrade, please consider moving the print button to the top left corner, I open a document then i press ctrl p, and then i have to scroll down to the print button.

Thank you,

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Joseph G,

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience. While this has already been reported to our product team, there is no ETA for the fix yet.

While we cannot guarantee each feature request submitted will be granted, rest assured our development team will be making their assessment and all updates will be available on this page: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

Please check for updates on page above from time to time.

Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and my apologies again.

Archived