How to Add Nitro Add-In to Word 2019

Barn

After a clean install I made a mistake and downloaded Nitro Pro 12 before I downloaded Office 2019. Result? I have no Nitro Pro Add-Ins for any of the accepting Office programs.

For the life of me and the Dhali Llama, I can not find a video, tutorial, human, alien or other to show me how to add Nitro in this type of situation. I am guessing that I have to uninstall

Nitro and re-install it to get it to work with Office 2019. Hope I'm wrong. Anyone experience the same bad move as me? Help before I quit forever......

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Barn,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To further troubleshoot this issue, kindly uninstall/install your Nitro Pro plug-ins by referring to these steps:
1. Close your Nitro Pro and MS Office applications if they're open.
2. Right-click on the Nitro Pro desktop icon and select Run as Administrator.
3. Go to Help tab > Support Tools > PDF Creation tab and tick the box for all MS Office applications under Microsoft Office Add-ins. If the tool is not found in Help tab, you will need to go to the installation folder of Nitro Pro and run NitroPDFSupportTools.exe (by default, it is inside C:\Program Files\Nitro\Pro X, where X is the version you have)
4. Click Update Add-ins button. Installation will be done in the background. Once it's done, you should receive a message 'Update of add-ins was successful. 
5. Click OK > Close.
6. To activate your changes, please restart Microsoft Office applications

If above steps didn't help and in order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please send me a private message and provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro and its build (format is 12.X.X.X, e.g. 12.0.0.112)? You can find these out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab.

T.hank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• 1 year later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Steve Sokolic,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To further assist you with your concern, I just sent you a private message to ask for more information.

Cheers!