Add ins with office

Lara Taylor

Hi,

I have had issues with Nitro Pro inactive in Word, each time I use Word I have to add it back in. After reading some help information I upgraded to 12.6 but now I have lost Nitro add ins on all my Microsoft office applications. I have tried what you suggested for @Barn but it didn't work.

Please help

Hi,

I have had issues with Nitro Pro inactive in Word, each time I use Word I have to add it back in. After reading some help information I upgraded to 12.6 but now I have lost Nitro add ins on all my Microsoft office applications. I have tried what you suggested for @Barn but it didn't work. Also unistalled and reinstalled Nitro and didn't help

Please help

Hi,

I have had issues with Nitro Pro inactive in Word, each time I use Word I have to add it back in. After reading some help information I upgraded to 12.6 but now I have lost Nitro add ins on all my Microsoft office applications. I have tried what you suggested for Barn but it didn't work. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Nitro and it didn't make any difference.

I use this software in my business and its frustrating to having to continual reinstall the add ins.

Please help

I did try this but the outlook is okay, its word and excel that won't keep the add in. Word I have to add each time I open a word document and excel says its not compatiable? so can't add it.

any ideas?

Archived