Failed to activate license

Kin

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi @Kin,

Thanks for posting on our Community Forums!

I only found your version 11 licenses. They are now ready for reactivation. Please try again.

If you also have version 12 license/s, please direct message me your version 12 serial number/s so I can assist you further.

Cheers!

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi @Kin,

No worries! Please let me know if you need anything else!

Hi @kenash193,

Your Nitro Pro 10 license will only work for version 10. I suggest uninstalling your current copy of Nitro and get the appropriate installer from this link:

http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/retail/000001632

After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro Pro 10, clicking on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activation and enter your Nitro Pro 10 serial number.

I hope this helps!

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi @Gavin O,

Looks like your license was upgraded to version 11. I'll create a ticket on  your behalf and provide you with the details.

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

I've lost 3 licenses now revamping brand new workstations. The "release license with Nitro Pro" and "Add/Remove programs" from old workstations then installing on new workstations and applying the license is not working.  Status?

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi @Gavin O,

I've created a ticket on your behalf and sent you the version 11 license and installation details. I will message you again via the ticket.

Cheers!

Archived