Cloud Upload Fails

EdK

I am trying to upload a large (49MB) PDF from Pro 12.6.1 using the File>Save As> Cloud option. It says that it's uploading, but then stops with a failure message - not connected to internet (but the computer - and two others I tried - are ALL CONNECTED).

By Googling, I've come across comments that lead me to believe that there is a file size limit that is causing this problem. True?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @EdK,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

When you say Cloud option, are you uploading to Alfresco, Box, DropBox, GoogleDrive, OneDrive or SharePoint 365?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

From Nitro Pro - as noted in my post where I wrote "...Pro 12.6.1 using the File>Save As> Cloud option...".

While the problematic file was open for editing in NP I clicked on File.

1. Next, I clicked on Save As
  2. That, in turn, offered Nitro Cloud as a destination option - which I selected

After the above steps, Nitro Pro said that it was uploading the active file.

• Unfortunately, the next message said that the upload failed. The stated reason was that I wasn't connected to the internet. I WAS!
  • After trying multiple times with multiple computers, with the same result, I did some Googling which suggested that this upload process for Nitro Cloud has a limit on file size (but not what that size is).
  • So, what's the story here?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @EdK,

Thanks for your response and patience.

Upon checking with our Nitro Cloud team, kindly note there is no limit with regards to the amount of data that can be stored in Nitro Cloud but each document is limited to 10MB only.

Thanks for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!

Thanks. For my needs, PDF eBooks, that 10MB limit is a show-stopper.

Too bad that limit isn't clearly (or even unclearly) stated - other than giving an error message AFTER the fact.

I'll just remove Nitro Cloud from my DropBox as it adds nothing for me.

Archived