Your installers both failed, and one tried to install in some crazy language

inss-t

I remember when you guys were my go-to PDF provider, both for customers who wanted a competent PDF reader for free and who also wanted paid PDF readers that didn't cost them their first-born. I guess things have changed... that's a pity.

Anyways, I tried to download the 64-bit offline installer for Nitro 11 so that I could read PDFs on my new work machine, and the installer ran in some language that... I do not know (plus the installation clearly failed and probably didn't even try). I checked my system language (as if it wasn't obvious from the REST of the software on my system working in perfect English), it was set correctly (to U.S. English). Then I figured I'd try the stub installer (I hate stub installers) and, lo and behold, that one failed too.

Screenshots, for your viewing pleasure: https://imgur.com/a/nK1DT6L

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @inss-t,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Can you please remove all previously downloaded installers and try the one below:

Nitro Pro 11 64-bit

I hope that helps!

Well, it failed in English this time, at least!

https://imgur.com/rLuBmBd

Is there a log or something I can send you guys? Everything else installs just fine on my computer... I've recently scanned my computer for errors (via "sfc /scannow") and it came back clean... I'll do a few other tests and get fully up-to-date Windows-wise.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @inss-t,

Please send me a direct message with your license key or the email address you used when you purchase Nitro so I can check your account.

Thanks!

I don't have a license key. I'm looking for Nitro Reader, not Nitro Pro.

The current Nitro Reader website forces me to download a Nitro 11 Pro trial.

Archived