Signature field

jweimer@mjmfortwayne.com

jweimer@mjmfortwayne.com

I have not had any problems in the past with using the signature field.  I'd draw my signature, save it and it was there for me to use at any time.  Now today I go to use it and get a pop up message that it cannot be used and I should try to recreate it.  So I do just that.  But even after I hit the save button it is not there in the saved signatures.  I have checked and verified that I have the most recent update for Nitro.  I have not gotten any windows or other system updates recently since the last time that I used the signature feature.  Any suggestions?

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @jweimer@mjmfortwayne.com,

Thank you for posting on our Community Forums!

I cannot locate your account so I don't have the information on what version of Nitro you are using.

We have temporarily disabled the automatic updates and the Check for Updates tool within the Nitro app, while we are trying to fix an issue connected to this.

Please check the latest update here: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

Running the latest update to either version 11 or 12 (whichever version you purchased) should fix this issue.

I hope that helps!

Archived