Certain Functions Not Working Property

NitroUser32

NitroUser32

Within the last few weeks I have noticed that most functions -- "line" "arrow" "text box", etc. -- don't work as they used to when I'm editing an existing pdf.  Now, when I place my cursor, the item will show up using dimensions and locations I haven't specified.  I used to be able to place these things exactly where I wanted and draw what I needed.  I love Nitro and need this to work the way it used to, otherwise the program is useless to me.  Any feedback is most appreciated.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @NitroUser32,

Thank you for posting on our Community Forums!

You can try repairing your copy. The instructions can be found here: How to Repair Nitro Pro

If that doesn't work, please use the tool I have provided below to remove all files associated with Nitro Pro and reboot your system.

Cleanup Utility (Nitro Pro 10)

NOTE: This clean-up tool will erase any existing signature files within Nitro, so please save them to another location before using the clean-up tool in order to keep them. Please see this link for backing up custom stamps/signatures: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/stamps/000001671

When your system is back up, close all of your open applications and install Nitro Pro 10 from the page I have provided below: 

Installers

I hope this helps!

NitroUser32

Thank you. The repair sounded good so I did it, but now I can't find any of the functions.  When I bring up a pdf now, as it comes up it takes me to Explorer and I can only see a few things I can work with.  Do I have to reinstall?  Other thoughts?  Thanks!

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @NitroUser32,

Please note, we no longer support Nitro Pro 10. It has been discontinued as documented in our Sunset Policy.

If you would like to trial our latest product, Nitro Pro 12, you can download it from here: https://www.gonitro.com/pro/try
It will run as a full featured product for 14 days! After that, if you choose not to purchase it, you can still use it as a PDF Reader.

Cheers!

Archived