Installation/Upgrade issue

dtassoul

Recently upgraded a pc and when I went to reactivate Nitro Pro on the new pc I was not allowed.  I believe it is because my license key is for Nitro 6.  I tried to upgrade the program but when the site searched my activation key it said it could not find me.  Can I get some help on getting this resolved so I can continue to use Nitro?  Thanks in advance

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @dtassoul,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Since I am unable to find your serial number, could you please send me a private message and provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro.

This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

9 minutes ago, AllainU said:

Hello @dtassoul,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Since I am unable to find your serial number, could you please send me a private message and provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro.

This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Thanks for the quick reply, but I do not know how to private message you.  I now officially feel old!

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @dtassoul,

Thanks for your private message.

I just made an adjustment on your license so please try upgrading again to Nitro Pro 12.

Cheers!

Archived