Added Text not showing

LawOnHeart

Hello,

I am using the latest version of Nitro Pro.   With some PDF's I need to edit them and add some text to it.   I typically save the edited .pdf as a flattened pdf but, I have also tried saving it as a standard.  When I do this and send the pdf to a person using adobe reader the text that I've added into the pdf document shows up as just dots using Adobe reader.   I've opened up the pdf from my computer and I have nitro as default and I can view the text just fine.   Any ideas on what could be causing this and I've already verified that this user has the latest version of adobe reader installed.   Thanks for any help.  

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @LawOnHeart,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the following?:
-Nitro Pro build (format is 12.X.X.X, e.g. 12.0.0.112) you're working with. You can find these out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab
-Does this happen with every file? If it's a single file, please send us the sample file (with sensitive information extracted) so I can replicate it on my end. To send me the sample file, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Archived