-23 Error Help

Nadim

Hello,

I work for a company and I'm in the IT department. We have a license for Nitro Pro 11 Enterprise Desktop Edition for 100 users and when I go to enter the serial key to activate Nitro Pro 11 on a client's system, it is giving me error -23 saying that the maximum limit has been reached and to deactivate the license from another system using the same serial number. I know that we don't even have 100 users on the license, but I went ahead and deactivated Nitro on an old system that was using the same serial key.

However, when trying to enter the serial key again on my client's system, the error -23 still persists, even though the license was deactivated on the old system. What's weird is that if I enter the same serial key again on that old system, the activation works. The problem is that the activation license doesn't work on the client's system, even though we deactivated it on the old system using that key.

Please help as it is urgent for our clients to have Nitro Pro activated.

Thank you.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Nadim,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

We have responded to the support ticket you opened. You may reach out to us again through that ticket.

Thanks!

Archived