V9 to V12 upgrade - unable to validate serial number

robburman

We were unable to validate your serial number. Please ensure you entered it correctly. If you believe you are eligible for an upgrade, please leave a post on our Community Forum and update us with your issue.

The above is the error I receive when using my existing V9 serial number on this page: https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade.  I have reached out to cleverbridge support - they reported to me that they see the order number and serial number I provided as active in the portal.  

Text of their email below:

Hi Robert,

I'm for the trouble and inconvenience with upgrading.

I do show you order ######## and serial number here as active in the portal. 

I did try entering your serial number in for upgrade and I received an error message as well. Since we don't manage the serial numbers, this something that Nitro would be able to help with.

I would recommend creating a post Nitro's forum. There are very good about answering the posts and they will be able to help you resolve the issue.

https://community.gonitro.com/ 

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you, and thank you for contacting cleverbridge!
Sincerely,
David L.
cleverbridge Customer Support

Please let me know if you can be of assistance - if I can get this working today it would be really helpful.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @robburman,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please send me a private message and provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro 9?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Archived