activATION is crap

Malcolm Swallow

Suggestion

Malcolm Swallow

THE activation software is @#$% @#$%.

the screen has no CLOSE button when it gets frozen.

And anyway it refuses to recognise my licence number 234600-xxxxxx-xxxxxx

see attached scream shots

80110ck5  80110ck5 80110ck5 80110ck5

6 replies to this suggestion

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @mswallow,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and my apologies for the inconvenience this has caused.

In order for me to further assist you, could you please provide the following?
-What error message did you receive when you tried activating your Nitro Pro 12?
-To send me the screenshots, kindly hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'. This is better as those images may have some sensitive information.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Rob Nicholson

Can I just plough in here as well as saying that my main client, who currently has 52 licenses, has initiated a project to switch to an alternative. There are two reasons: firstly is on-going problems with activation and second is poor SharePoint integration compared to competition. I've come here for a moan (sorry!) because I've had yet another computer fail to activate with no activations left but there are 10+ left. I have to raise support tickets about one in every two installs. It's just plain broken - come on, get it fixed before you force us to vote with our feet 😞

Whilst no big friend of Adobe (overpriced), their licensing system is a dream in comparison. We need a new license? I logon to the shared console, adjust count up by one and type in the email address of the new user. Sorted in 1 minute. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Rob Nicholson,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and my apologies for these issues you're experiencing.

Upon checking your account, I can see you have one case open for activation and another one for SharePoint integration. 

For better case handling, I will for forward feedback my colleague who owns those support tickets.

Again, my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you and your client.

Laluvaswani

Since Feb. 28th 2019 I received an invoice for which payment was made by credit card. However, I have not received a serial number so am unable to activate my subscription. I am also unable to get any human help and the weblinks have not been helpful so far.

I NEED HELP PLEASE.

Lalu Vaswani

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Laluvaswani,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

So that I can further assist you, I just sent you a private message.

Cheers!

Archived