Freezing / re-installation problems

Irwin Fletcher

Irwin Fletcher

I attempted to re-install my Pro 11 software per your instructions (due to constant freezing issues), but none of what you suggested via email has worked. I'm now left without the use of your software, and receive various error messages when trying to re-install it with the links you shared or backup CD I purchased.

I've followed up several times via email for additional support, but no one has responded... Please help me to solve the problem or refund my money. Thank you.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Irwin Fletcher,

I can see that you opened a support ticket and my colleague is already in touch with you. 

We will respond directly via the support case.

Thanks!

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Irwin Fletcher,

We prioritize cases opened by those who purchased Nitro VIP Access. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible.

In the mean time, you can download a trial of Nitro Pro 12, this will be running for 14 days, while you sort out the problem with your Nitro pro 11 copy: https://www.gonitro.com/pro/try

Cheers!

Irwin Fletcher

Thank you for suggesting Nitro Pro 12, but when I attempted to install it a moment ago, the process ended abruptly after the "Downloading" phase and at the beginning of the "Install" phase, indicating "Nitro Pro Setup Wizard has failed"... The same thing happens when I attempt to install Pro 11 from the backup CD I bought.

Archived