Adding a new licence

NJC

Suggestion

Hi there, 

I have had Nitro for nearly 10 years. My licence allowed for two users which has been great for my little business but now my business needs an additional licence for an additional staff member - currently using Nitro Pro 10. I have tried to search for answers and ask cleverbridge forum but to no avail. I would not have thought my request is difficult so feel embarrassed even putting  this request up on a public forum. Please provide the link  and i will be able to work my way through it. 

I will provide some honest & friendly feedback though, as a user who does not need support often at all, I have found it very difficult to navigate and find any answers now that there is no person to contact. I may call on you once every three or four years so do not see the value in an annual subscription I would never use. I would pay, however a once off fee say, $25 for help. 

1 reply to this suggestion

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @NJC,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

If you need to activate additional license of Nitro Pro 10, that is not possible since we are no longer selling this version.

To further assist you, please visit our website www.gonitro.com and place another order for Nitro Pro 12 that is good for two more machines.

Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and please don't hesitate to reach out again if you have further questions.

Archived