Trying to install Nitro Pro

EverTrace

Hi all,

My company previously purchased Nitro Pro... we were running version 10 on a different laptop, and then its user left the company.  I'm trying to use Nitro Pro on my computer... and have successfully tracked down the serial number and installed the software on my laptop.  the problem is, it's version 12.  

Every time I try to input the serial number, it gives me an error 22 - Wrong License Number.

Help?

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi @EverTrace,

Thanks for posting on our Community Forums!

We no longer support version 10. It has been discontinued as documented in our Sunset Policy: https://www.gonitro.com/support/sunset-policy#sunsetPolicy 

If you prefer using version 10, kindly uninstall version 12, install Nitro Pro 10, then activate it using the Nitro Pro 10 serial number. 

Please refer to this link for the appropriate installer: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/installer/000001632 

I hope this helps!

Ms Distressed

I wonder if somebody could help me … I have problem in installing and so have removed and re-installed only to find the installation ID has changed. I have manual Serial and Activation code but it say it would not match it. I have been round and round doing my head in :'( Very distressed.

I can provide the details Installation ID , Serial number and Activation code if you need them. 

I will be forever grateful for a Hero (Heroness) to rescue me from the Nitro Castle. This evil Installation Dragon is keeping me a hostage :'(

Thanks

I don't prefer to use version 10, but I'm wondering if it's my only option.  The error message I'm getting says the following:

-22: Error - Wrong license number

You have attempted to activate Nitro Pro with a serial number from another version.  You can only activate this version of Nitro Pro with its matching serial number.

if you know the correct serial number, click 'Back' and re-enter it.

Should I uninstall version 12 and download version 10?  Is it really true that my serial number is only good on that version?  I've confirmed that the serial number I have can be installed on two devices... and neither of the installs are currently used.

Thoughts?

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi @Ms Distressed,

Kindly direct message me your serial number and I'll provide the exact steps on how to go about it.

Cheers!

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi @EverTrace,

Error 22 means that the serial number you are trying to activate is for a different version of Nitro Pro: 

http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/22/000001648

Licenses are version-specific (a Nitro Pro 12 serial number will only work for version 12). A single-user license can be used on upto 2 machines. Kindly direct message me your serial number so I can clear the seats, provide you with the correct installer and steps on how to activate.

Cheers!

Archived