Can't print to Nitro from browser

Elizabeth Walker

Elizabeth Walker

Hi,

I tried printing from chrome and Microsoft edge and can print to a printer and word pdf creater but cannot print to nitro.  I can choose nitro as the printer but the window never pops up to say where to save it so it does nothing.  I am thinking it is a pop up security feature but I don't know how to fix it.  Let me know what you think. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @walker,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

If you are printing to Nitro PDF Creator, could you please go to File > Print > select Nitro PDF Creator 12 > click Properties > Target Filename > Auto generate file name? How did it go?

WebpageToPDF_Auto-generate-filename.thumb.png.7ed327107cb9b71b56c24ce247c78c30.png

If above didn't help and in order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please send me a private message and provide the following?:
-Nitro Pro build (format is 12.X.X.X, e.g. 12.0.0.112) you're working with. You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab (format is 12.X.X.X, e.g. 12.0.0.112) or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features.
-Does this happen with every websites or with specific ones?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Elizabeth Walker

Thank you!  So it worked for printing from the web generally and from printing an online email.  I did get a notification when I tried to print a receipt from SW Airlines so it must partially be something else too.  A pop up popped up and said something on the website is blocking nitro.  "it appears to be locked or otherwise inaccessible..."  i don't know how to upload screen shot. 

Archived