Unable to activate my Nitro 12 License

Wahid

Hi, my old laptop became defective and I am now using a new laptop and wanted to transfer the nitro software onto my new device. I manually deactivated on my old laptop and entered the serial number on my new laptop but it gave me error 23, I then went on the nitro website and deactivated as there was one device (out of the maximum of 2) which was still using the serial code (this device was my previous previous laptop), I've fully deactivated nitro from my previous devices but I'm still not able to use the serial number on my new laptop and keep getting the same error 23 about the license number already being used and that I should deactivate on the other computers before attempting to activate again, it's quite frustrating. Please could someone help?

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Wahid,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I couldn't locate your serial number. Can you please forward it to me via direct message so I can check?

Thanks!

Definitely having the same issue!  I tried to deactivate my account to no avail.  When I use the web-based deactivate link, it says there are no more activations to deactivate. 

• Official Nitronaut
1 hour ago, Wahid said:

Hi, I'm still waiting to hear back...

The serial number you sent via direct message is incorrect, can you please double check? You may also send me the Order Reference number or the email address that you used for the purchase.

Thanks!

• Official Nitronaut
1 hour ago, Aburz5411 said:

Definitely having the same issue!  I tried to deactivate my account to no avail.  When I use the web-based deactivate link, it says there are no more activations to deactivate. 

Hello @Aburz5411,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I have released your serial number so you can reactivate. Please try again.

Cheers!

1 hour ago, Leslie V. said:

The serial number you sent via direct message is incorrect, can you please double check? You may also send me the Order Reference number or the email address that you used for the purchase.

Thanks!

It's definitely not incorrect, I've sent another DM attaching the original order email.

Hi

I have valid license for nitro pro version 11. I've checked (https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade) that I have free upgrade to version 12.

After uprading I can't activate my license.

Andy

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @AndyGar,

Please make sure that you install Nitro Pro 12 and use the newly issued Nitro Pro 12 key.

If you have those covered and still get an error. Please send me a screenshot of the error so I can send you the correct solution.

Cheers!

Hi

I install nitro pro 12 but I have only key for version 11.

On upgrade page I've got information that I have free upgrade for version 11 to 12.

How to get license for version 12.

Andy

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @AndyGar,

I searched for your Nitro Pro 11 or 12 key but couldn't locate them. Please send me a direct message with your Nitro Pro 11 key or the email address that you used for purchase so I can locate your account.

Cheers!

I can't activate my Nitro Pro  11 either. I downloaded it on my computer twice and both times the computer crashed. Just had Microsoft store reinstall my  Windows Operating System yesterday and lost all my data. Now I can't download Nitro Pro 11 again, and there is no way to contact the Company because there is no customer service available.

The problem is that it shows that I have already downloaded the software 2 times and the reason is that my computer had to be fixed with a reinstall of the Operating System. But there is no way to communicate with Nitro Pro about this, so bottom line is I paid about $150 for this software and I can't get it on my computer because Nitro Pro has no way to deal with cutomer service issue......in effect they are crooks.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello Allan,

I have made the necessary changes to your key.

If in the future, you would like to move your license to a new computer, or plan on reformatting your computer, I suggest you deactivate first by clicking on: Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate > Deactivate. This will allow you to reactivate on another computer.

I hope this helps. 

Archived