Nitro Pro 11 - Windows 10 - Computer ID all Zeros

Lucas

Nearly every installation I perform on Windows 10 results in a computer ID of 0000-0000-0000-0000-0000. I have gone through all the troubleshooting regarding network adapters and NetBIOS settings. Is there anyway to regenerate this computer ID without re-installing Windows? I have looked everywhere for a way to clear this bugged and 'Cached' computer ID and installation ID.

*** I can not contact Nitro support every time I need to use my multi-activation serial. Please do not open another ticket that will simply allow me to activate 0000-0000-0000-0000-0000 an additional time. This also seems to mess up my license counts.

How can i regenerate the computer ID?

Side note: When searching this issue I come across links like this http://v7.nalpeiron.com/customer/portal/articles/1462338-computer-id-is-all-zeros-v7 . I can not access any of "v7.Nalpeiron.com" URLs, tried from multiple networks, I get Error 504. Are these no longer accessible?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Lucas,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and my apologies for this inconvenience.

To further assist you with your concern, I just sent you an email response through your support ticket.

I will wait for your response through the support case.

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Benc,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To further assist you with your concern, a support case was created on your behalf.

You will hear from us soon.

Cheers!

Archived