Printing error - some pages are shrunk to tiny size

susie smith

susie smith

About 10% of the time when I create a PDF with Nitro Pro, some of the pages (never all of them) come out thumbnail sized.  All of the text/music is squished into a tiny corner of the page. 

I would add an attachment to show what I mean, but I can't figure out how to do it.  "Insert other media"  "existing attachment" and "insert image from URL" are not helpful.  How do I turn an image into a URL?  I found some scary websites that say they can do it.

I am very disappointed that you can't notify support about bugs if you don't pay money!  I already bought the software.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• Official Nitronaut

Hi @susie smith ,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please send me a direct message with the file, the screenshots, your exact steps and the exact build of Nitro you are using. (You can retrieve this information by going to the Help tab> About Nitro Pro.)

Thanks!

This has happened to me as well when printing from a location that does not have a Nitro license (it opens with Adobe instead), which is everyone who fills out the form I created. As of now all forms must be emailed back to me to be printed. Please include the fix publicly as well. Thank you.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Mel20,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Please send me files to test and screenshots via direct message as well so we can investigate the issue.

Cheers!

Archived