Opening specific file

itsupport@corcoranjennison.com

itsupport@corcoranjennison.com

I have a file that when attempting to open, Nitro Pro 11 stops responding, and freezes the entire computer to where I will have to do a hard reboot. Other users experience this issue as well when opening this specific folder. I am able to open other files fine. I have attempted to remove Nitro with the cleanup tool and did a fresh install. The issue still persists. I am able to open the file through Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Adobe reader. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @ITSupport,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please send me a private message and provide the following?:
-The serial number of your Nitro Pro. This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.
-Nitro Pro build (format is 11.X.X.X, e.g. 11.0.7.411) you are working with. You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab (format is 12.X.X.X, e.g. 12.0.0.112) or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features.
-A copy of the sample file (with sensitive information extracted) so I can replicate it on my end. To send me the sample file, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Archived