Created Book lost fillable forms HELP

Glen

I created 58 individual pdf pages, some have fillable forms. Each page was checked and worked correctly. I converted all the pages into a single book and now only a few forms are fillable. Did I do something wrong? Will I have to recreate the forms in the book? Thanks in advance,

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Glen,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the following?:
-Nitro Pro build (format is 11.X.X.X, e.g. 11.0.7.411) you are working with. You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab (format is 12.X.X.X, e.g. 12.0.0.112) or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features.
-The original sample file (with sensitive information extracted) so I can replicate it on my end. To send me the sample file, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Glen,

Thanks for this information.

Kindly update to 11.0.8.470 using these offline installers:

x64-bit: http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_1108470/en/burn/nitro_pro11_ba_x64.msi
x32-bit: http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_1108470/en/burn/nitro_pro11_ba_x86.msi

If updating didn't help, please provide a sample file (with sensitive information extracted) so I can replicate it on my end.

To send me the sample file, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Archived