Is Nitro Pro available as a cloud based program

Nyseman

Hello,

I am considering upgrading from Nitro Pro 10 to v. 12, but I was wondering if v 12 is cloud based (the program itself, not the ability to send PDFs to the cloud for group annotation, etc).  I travel often and would like to be able to do my work from another computer in a different part of the world, if needed.  Please advise if available. Thank you.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Nyseman,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

At the moment, Nitro Pro is an application that must be installed on your local machine using either an EXE or MSI installers.

To further assist you, have you tried our Nitro Cloud? Is it our online PDF tool which can be used to Edit, Share, and Manage documents.

Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and please do not hesitate to reach out again if you have further questions

Hi Allain,

Does Nitro Cloud have all the same features as Nitro Pro?  If so, do I need to install Nitro Cloud on my local machine or can I pull it up from any machine wherever I may be and edit my pdfs?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Nyseman,

Thanks for your response and patience.

Kindly note our Nitro Cloud is a browser-based free tool that has fewer features compared to Nitro Pro.

Below are the things you can use with Nitro Cloud:

a. Home tab, we have Sign, Request Signature, Create Link, Share Document, Combine, Optimize and Convert to DOCX
b. Convert tab, we have Download as PDF, Convert to DOCX, Convert to XLSX and Convert to PPTX
c. Review tab, you can do Highlight, Cross Out, Underline and Add Note
d. And under Page Layout, you may user Rotate Left, Rotate Right, Delete Page, Select Pages and Extract Pages.

Thanks for choosing Nitro and please do not hesitate to reach out again if you have further questions.

Archived