Direktaufruf via Lesezeichen

KnoSoft

Guten Tag!
Ich bitte um Hilfe zu folgendem Thema:

Ich habe viele PDF Dokumente, die aus 30 -60 Seiten bestehen.
Die PDF-Dateien sind derzeit lokal gespeichert (später wäre auch eine Speicherung auf einem Webserver denkbar)
Die Anzeige der vorhandenen Seiten erfolgt über ein MS-ACCESS-Formular, bei dem der Benutzer auf einen Button drückt, von dem der Aufruf der entsprechenden Seite(Lesezeichen) des PDF erfolgen soll.

Erfundenes Beispiel:

Ein Musiknoten-Paket besteht aus bis zu 20 Einzelstimmen-diese können, müssen aber nicht besetzt sein.
Die einzelnen Stimmen haben immer das gleiche Lesezeichen im PDF - z.B.: Posaune 1 hat das Lesezeichen 321
Der Benutzer lässt sich die Noten zum Stück anzeigen und möchte direkt zum Lesezeichen 321 springen.

http://www.knosoft.at/images/09-1066-2-Spielmannsgruss.pdf

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

TRANSLATION:

Good day!
I ask for help on the following topic:

I have many PDF documents that consist of 30-60 pages.
The PDF files are currently stored locally (storage on a web server would be conceivable later)
The existing pages are displayed via an MS-ACCESS form, in which the user presses a button from which the corresponding page (bookmark) of the PDF is to be called.

Invented example:

A music note package consists of up to 20 individual voices - these may or may not be filled.
The individual voices always have the same bookmark in the PDF - forexample: Trombone 1 has the bookmark 321
The user can display the notes to the play and would like to jump directly to the bookmark 321.

http://www.knosoft.at/images/09-1066-2-Spielmannsgruss.pdf

Yours sincerely

Edited by Leslie V.
Translated to English

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @KnoSoft,

Thank you for posting on our Community Forums!

Please clarify what your specific goal is, your exact steps, what outcome you are expecting versus the outcome that you actually getting.

Also, please include the exact build of Nitro you are using. You can retrieve this information by going to the Help tab> About Nitro Pro.

Thanks!

Thank you for your response!
Unfortunately, I am completely inexperienced in dealing with your forum.
If I make mistakes, I ask for leniency.
My version is: 12.10.1.487
My goal is:
To jump directly to a specific page from many pages.
I raise an MS-Access mask, where the various instruments of a brass band are displayed.
With a button click on trombone 1, the notes from the complete note pack (eg page 31) should be displayed.
This should be done with a VBA procedure.
Many Thanks

Danke für Ihre Antwort, leider  ist mir damit nicht geholfen.

Ich suche nach einer Möglichkeit aus vba eine bestimmte Seite in einem Dokument aufzurufen-das möchte ich über Lesezeichen lösen.

z.B.: "D:\Program Files\NitroPDF.exe C:\Daten_Stadtkapelle\Notenarchiv\Einzelseiten\1096-1\325.pdf" 

Ich weiß nicht, ob es erlaubt ist, aber ich möchte Hilfe bei einem anderen Problem zusätzlich:

Wie kann ich ein PDF-Dokument oder einzelne Seiten daraus in der tatsächlichen Größe drucken, meine Seiten werden immer skaliert-das ist unerwünscht.

Beste Grüße