Nitro Pro 10 installation

Anup

Dear Sir

I have Bought Nitro Pro 10 (7 Users).

I was using the software on my Laptop. I have changed my laptop. 

I need the Nitro Pro 10 installation pack and cant find it on the Nitro Website.

Please help.

Rgds

Thanks for your response Nitronaut.

I downloaded the file and tried to open the same.

I got a remark "Nitro Pro 10 Setup Wizard ended prematurely because of an error. your system has not been modified. To install this program at a later time, run setup wizard again. Click finish button to exit Setup Wizard"

I pressed finish

A 1,13,783 KB file called as nitro_pro 10_x64 has been saved on my desktop.

When I click on this file, I get teh following popup

"failed to open output file", "failed to extract setup file(3703)P

What can I do next?

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Anup

Regarding the 'Nitro Pro 10 Setup Wizard ended prematurely' when installing Nitro Pro 10 by running the .exe file, this is due to permission/ownership access to WindowsApps folder. Even if your Windows account is a member of Administrators group or you are logged in using administrator account, the installation will fail as the account does not have permission/ownership to access WindowsApps folder.

I have created a .docx with screenshots for you to have a guide on how to successfully install Nitro Pro 10 including taking ownership of the WindowsApps folder to gain access. 

Please see attached .docx file. 

Extracting the Nitro Pro 10 .exe installer will not install the software. Also, we do not have an initiator to operate on a PC. Nitro Pro 10 installation should be done by running the .exe installer. 

Please carefully follow the steps from the attached .docx file before installing Nitro Pro 10 using .exe installer. 

Kind regards, 

Setup Wizard Ended Prematurely.docx