Nitro Pro v11 keep upgrading to v12 unlicensed

wilsymonds

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Team@COR Accounting,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please send me a private message and provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro?

This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Kevin responded to the following query and my Nitro Pro 11 now works fine: 

Hello - My Nitro Pro recently upgraded from 11 to 12. I have a license for the former. My serial # does not work on the new version. I was very satisfied with version 11 and have no reason to upgrade. Whatever help you can provide would be appreciated. I am retired and am reasonably computer literate. However, I can't seem to solve this problem. 

Response from Kevin: 

Thanks for posting on our Community Forums!

Your serial number will only work for version 11. Kindly uninstall version 12 via control panel:

Go to the Control Panel, then click on 'Add/Remove Programs' or 'Uninstall a program'. It will present you with a list of all the applications you have on your computer. Select Nitro and then click on Uninstall.

Install version 11 using the links found here: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/retail/000001632

If you are unsure if your machine is using 32 or 64-bit, please refer to this link: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/32 or 64 bit/000001874

After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro, clicking on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activation and enter your serial number.

I hope this helps. 

Cheers!