license restrictions

Ken

Tried install Nitro on desktop but would not let me because I have installed on laptop, need on both, sometimes work from home

is there only one download or activation allowed per license ? seems rather restrictive  

• Official Nitronaut

Hello Ken,

Thanks for posting in our forums!

It depends on the license you purchased. We would love to check this out for you and since this requires us getting and checking your purchased license, I have opened a support ticket so we can contact you directly.

If you need immediate help in the future, you can log a ticket using the following link.

• 3 weeks later...
On 18/1/2017 at 9:28 AM, Leslie V. said:

Hello Ken,

Thanks for posting in our forums!

It depends on the license you purchased. We would love to check this out for you and since this requires us getting and checking your purchased license, I have opened a support ticket so we can contact you directly.

If you need immediate help in the future, you can log a ticket using the following link.

Hi! How much Installation from one basic license?

• Official Nitronaut
On 2/9/2017 at 7:39 PM, Miguel said:

Hi! How much Installation from one basic license?

Hello Miguel,

For a regular single-user license, you can install on a primary computer and also a secondary computer. This is to allow you access to our product whilst you are away from your primary installation. If you need to install on a third or more computers you would need to purchase additional licenses.

You can purchase licenses from here.
Hope that helps!

• 3 weeks later...
lordbullingdon

Hello,

The link to purchase licenses above opens the regular store for buying a completely new plan. I suppose there is no way to purchase just one additional license in order to add a third device? The only option is to either buy a completely new plan, or to disable one of the 2 already active licenses included in the single-user license? Many thanks in advance.

• 2 months later...
  • Official Nitronaut

Hello lordbullingdon,

Yes. You will need to purchase a separate license or you have to free up an activation from your other PCs. 

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and I hope this helps clarify!

Archived